OUR INDUSTRY DRINKS EVENTS
It is Circulus Education’s goal to connect thought leaders in the Australian vocational education & training (VET) through our renowned events. We love to run industry drinks, forums, panel discussions, workshops, and webinars on all things technology, education, and innovation, which attract hundreds of attendees from all the states in the country. If you would like to co-host one of our upcoming events for the VET sector, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Specifically, our Industry Drinks are designed for for like-minded RTOs to connect and network with each other, in a relaxed, casual environment over delicious drinks canapeés; to foster the conversation beyond the typical LinkedIn group posts, and give you concrete ideas and strategies that you can apply in your organisations.
Our Industry Drinks Events involve educating our attendees on highly requested topics, by recruiting an expert panel of speaker(s) to present and share their knowledge. There is plenty of opportunity for Q&A after presentations.
We purposefully cap our events at a maximum of 45 people; this is to ensure a high quality time for our attendees. Our events are in high demand and always sell out, so you must register early to ensure a spot.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed about our upcoming events.
- April 2016 INDUSTRY DRINKS – Let’s talk about Business and Marketing tactics for 2016
- February 2016 INDUSTRY DRINKS – The Secrets to Student Engagement & Compliance in Online Learning.
- December 2015 INDUSTRY DRINKS – Christmas & EOY Celebration!
- August 2015 VET INDUSTRY DRINKS – Sharing Best Practices
- October 2015 VET INDUSTRY DRINKS – Future Proofing Your Business
- May 2015 VET INDUSTRY DRINKS – A Compliance Guide to Marketing in VET
- March 2015 VET INDUSTRY DRINKS – Striking the Balance Between Compliance and Student Outcomes
- September 2014 VET INDUSTRY DRINKS – Flipped Learning – A New Perspective
- June 2014: BREAKFAST SEMINAR: Success in The VET Landscape